At Amcraft we take our staining serious! Everything you pick for color is hand wiped, here, on site. You’d be amazed how many shops take this part of the process out of house to someone you don’t know.
Our standard practice is to hand wipe with the color you’ve chosen, followed by 4 coats of lacquer, with sanding in between. We guarantee a satin finish, and a top coat that is water resistant, and will last a lifetime.
- Meets the Federal HAPS rule for wood finishes as packaged.
- Very low volatile organic solvent emissions – less than 0.5 lb/gal.
- Clean colors to attain rich wood tones.
- Good workability – 10 minutes open time.
- Durable colors and excellent clarity.